Only 2000 Licenses Available
To celebrate ZWSOFT’s 20th Anniversary, a special edition, ZW3D X, has made its debut with ONLY 2000 licenses available, to appreciate the love and trust of global CAD/CAM users.
With the price of ZW3D Standard version, you can enjoy the functionalities of Standard and 2X.
Get Your Best Price
Note: We take your privacy 100% safety.
From ZW3D X, you’ll get:
• Show-n-Tell™ Tutorial
• Translators for IGES, PARASOLID, STEP, DWG/DXF, VDA, STL
• Translator for CATIA, NX, CREO, SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDEDGE, INVENTOR
• 2D Sketch with Ready-sketch Library
• 3D Wireframe and 3D Sketch
• Hybrid 3D Shape & Feature Modeling
• Assembly Design
• Real View and Model Analysis
• 2D Views, BOM/Hole Tables
• Geometry Healing
• Direct Editing
• Product Manufacturing Information (PMI)
• Library Design
• Links to KeyShot, FEA, Traceparts and so on
Check ZW3D X Capabilities
• Shape Morphing, Wrapping and Flex Tools
• Freeform Class-A Surfacing
• Expert Assembly & Animation
• Sheet Metal Design
• Reverse Engineering - Point Cloud
• Weldment Design
• 2-Axis Milling
• 2-Axis Turning
• Hole Making
• Auto-feature Tactics
• Tool Path Editor
• Solid Verification
• ZW3D Post processor
- Daniel Dobrzynski, CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM Manager; CATIA Expert
- Mark Williams, Research and Development Manager
"I've just signed up for the starter pack and I can't believe how easy it is to use this platform and start new campaigns in a matter of hours!"
“The capabilities and quality of the ZW3D 2018 CAM modules are impressive, covering the whole range of possibilities from 2- to 5-axis machining.”
ZW3D™, with R&D history of 32 years since 1986, is a mid-range CAD/CAM solution for 3D modeling, mold design, and machining, aiming to bring customers endless benefits such as reduced costs, optimized design workflow and improved efficiency.
Click here to get a 30-day free trial of ZW3D.